What is Shopify, and how does it work for Indian beginners
Shopify is a SAAS based platform to create an online store. They provide some great range of apps, supported plug-ins & Multivendor Marketplace solution to convert your store into a power-packed Online Store.
Shopify has mainly three plans which come with 14 days free trial period.
Basic Shopify: USD $29/month (With all the basics for starting a new business). You can create two staff accounts with a 2% transaction fee.
Shopify: USD $79/month (Everything you need for a growing business). You can create five staff accounts with 1% transaction fee.
Advance Shopify: USD $299/month (Advanced features for scaling your business). You can create 15 staff accounts with 0.5% transaction fee.
I would like to add that Shopify does have two other plans namely Shopify Gold (Useful for large businesses) & Shopify Lite (mainly for selling on facebook with a chat with customer facilities).
How do I reset my free trial on Shopify?
Shopify comes with a 14 days free trial period. Your trial period starts on the day you sign up not on the day you start working on the Shopify Store.
There is no such way that will let you reset or expand the trial period with one login credentials.
You can choose a plan before or after the trial period. Your monthly plan will start once the trial period ends not before it even if you have selected a plan before the end of your trial period.
Mark that, any changes done by you on your store will remain as it is after your trial period ends i.e. you won’t lose any work done by you on your store during the trial period.
If you wish to close your account before the trial period ends, you don’t require to do any action for this, just stop using the account & it will automatically freeze after the trial period ends. But, if you have selected a subscription plan before the end of your trial period & then you wish to close the account, then you have to manually pause or close your account.
These are a few things about the free trial period of Shopify which you must keep in mind if you are planning to go for one!
Before closing or canceling your Shopify account, make a note of points given below:
- If you are using third-party apps then cancel your services with those apps to avoid bills externally after shutting your Shopify account.
- If you are using the domain provided by Shopify and if you close your store account and then again in future if you wish to launch a new Shopify store then you won’t be able to make the new store with the similar domain as you had previously.
- If you are using your own custom domain for your store then make sure to remove it from store otherwise you won’t be able to use it for another website.
- If you want to temporarily close your account for some time then you can pause your account instead of closing it so that you can come up and activate it whenever you feel like.
Once your account is closed, it will be lost permanently.
Though Shopify saves your Store’s data for 30 days under which if you change your mind to restart your store then you can do so but after 30 days it can’t be altered.
Within Shopify, you can accept and refund payments in the given currencies:
- Australian dollar (AUD)
- Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Hong Kong dollar (HKD)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Pound sterling (British pound) (GBP)
- Singapore dollar (SGD)
- United States dollar (USD)
To create your own store on Shopify, please visit the link given below:
Enter your email address & start your free trial period. Play with the Shopify features & then according to your business type, budget & growth choose a subscription plan which you feel will work for you the best.
if you want to contact Shopify expert you can check the below link
Hope this was helpful, thank you!